(4) Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. (5) Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?(James 4:4-5)
Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: 20But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 21For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.(Matthew 6:19-12)
1If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth(Colossians 3:1-2).
(15) Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
(16) For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
(17) And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
(18) Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.(1 John 2:15-18)
Hullo People around Kampala Tomorrow is the last day of the Money Makers Convetion. Today We had Frank Gashumba and Mr. Mukalazi The director of Homesdallen Schools. Please don\t miss tomorrow at Christianity focus centre. It is Business and wealth creation strictly.
Bishop David Kiganda recently organized a Money makers convention, from 5-6, September, 2013 where some of the speakers are not born again Christians . I know some people are going to get mad at me for attacking an ‘anointed man of God’. But what makes me wondering is; why do pastors spend a lot time preparing people to be comfortable in this world??? When you look at all the messages taught in the church in Uganda today, you will discover that pastors are struggling hard to make people comfortable in this world. There are not so much concerned about the eternal destination of believers which is heaven. Many pastors just like the people in their churches are eating the world but slowly losing their souls. Pastor Kiganda has been so much infested with the rotten American prosperity gospel and therefore I’m not surprised by this Money makers convention idea. He has in the past made incredibly un scriptural statements such as:
- Without money there is no gospel
- The Jesus riding on a donkey is very different from the Jesus walking on foot because no body claps for the Jesus walking foot.
- A poor preacher can not attract people to salvation .
- The Poverty of born again Christians prevents people from getting saved.
Mr.Frank Gashumba, a professed staunch catholic was one of the speakers at Pastor Kinganda's money making convention
Let us ask our selves the following questions:
- Could Apostle Paul or any of the other Apostles of Jesus ever come up with bogus Conventions such as; Money makers convention?
- How can a person who is truly born again be attracted to a non saved millionaire catholic’s gospel on how to make money?
- Could the Lord Jesus ever sit people down and begin to tell them how to be wealth in this world?
- Could the Lord Jesus Christ even call Rich un saved Jews and Roman to teach his disciples how to make money?
- Does the money making conference bring people out of the world or into the world?
- Does the bible talk of people who went to hell because they were poor?
- Did the increasing wealth of the catholic church make the catholic church more scriptural or more apostate?
- Isn’t it true that wealth blinds us from our transitory connection to this world?
I know Conventions such as the Money makers Convention are so enticing because they appeal to our flesh however, they are bogus to the kingdom of heaven. The bible tells us of poor Lazarus who made it to heaven and the rich man ended up in hell. If wealth attracts people to salvation why did the rich man fail to make it.