Friday 20 September 2013

Tutu excites gays : God demands I fight for gay rights

Tutu: God demands I fight for gay rights

 http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/tutu-god-demands-i-fight-gay-rights180913

Archbishop Desmond Tutu says it’s not that he ‘wants’ to speak for LGBT rights ‘it’s God catching me by my neck’
Archbishop Desmond Tutu says God wants him to speak up for gay rights. 

Archbishop Desmond Tutu says God demands he speak out for LGBT rights.
The 81-year-old anti-apartheid champion has also welcomed the new Pope and his softer line on gay people.

He made the comments in an interview ahead of Butler University and neighboring Christian Theological Seminary in Indianapolis, USA naming a new center for him.

Tutu said: ‘Anywhere where the humanity of people is undermined, anywhere where people are left in the dust, there we will find our cause. Sometimes you wish you could keep quiet.

‘It’s the kind of thing you heard the prophet Jeremiah complain of where he says, “You know God, I didn’t want to be a prophet and you made me speak words of condemnation against a people I love deeply. Your word is like a fire burning in my breast.”

‘It isn’t that it’s questionable when you speak up for the right of people with different sexual orientation. People took some part of us and used it to discriminate against us. In our case, it was our ethnicity; it’s precisely the same thing for sexual orientation. People are killed because they’re gay.

‘I don’t think, “What do I want to do today? I want to speak up on gay rights.” No. It’s God catching me by my neck. I wish I could keep quiet about the plight of the Palestinians. I can’t!’
The interviewer from the Religion News Service went on to ask what he thought of Pope Francis and his recent comment on gay people ‘Who am I to judge?’

Tutu said: ‘He’s a tremendous breath of fresh air. The things he has done in a short period of time: the fact that he does not live in a huge papal mansion and just dropped by in the dining room where ordinary people have meals.

‘I’ve got to say to you that I’m so, so thrilled that he is there at this crucial moment in the history of our world.’

Nobel Peace Prize winner Tutu has repeatedly argued for LGBT rights, making headlines by likening Uganda's ‘Kill the Gays’ Bill to apartheid.

Earlier this year he backed a United Nations gay rights campaign saying: ‘I am as passionate about this [United Nations] campaign as I ever was about apartheid. For me, it is at the same level.’

And he added: ‘I would not worship a God who is homophobic and that is how deeply I feel about this.
‘I would refuse to go to a homophobic heaven. I would much rather go to the other place.’

Norway: The perfect Sodom and Gomorrah

July 2, 2012
This video is worth watching. It displays Norwegian youth behaving like the adults of Sodom and Gomorrah.

The Norwegians indulges in an orgy of fornication and sodomy presented entertainment in this video.
This Music video of sodomy in Norway was made by Luke Gilford during the music festival of Hove in 2011. He used the singer “Robyn” to display the limitless shamelessness of the Norwegians.

- I wanted to do something special with this female singer. I proposed to her management is she could dance in the forest together with naked fans, explained video-maker Luke Gilford.

You can see Robyn dancing with close to 70 naked fans to the song” hang with me”.
Her danser Robyn på Hovesfestivalen sammen med nærmere 70 nakne fans til den Avicii-remixede utgaven av «Hang With Me».

Source: Norwegian daily VG.

My comment:

It is interesting to see what God of the Bible permits to take place in the life of human beings who have drawn curses down on their own heads.

The Bible is crystal clear: All who hate God, the Lord him self will curse. And these curses will pass on from the parents to their children down into the third and forth generation.

What we can see in this video, is like take right out of the streets of Sodom.

Lot experienced a city of gay men trying to break into his house, forcing them selves to have sex with two male angles. In this video presented by the largest Norwegian daily VG, we history repeated.  The shameless naked Norwegians ran through the forest. When they find an opening they perforce an orgy of fornication of sodomy.  Covered by expert in video shooting, and presented as entertainment.

Jesus the Messiah is perfectly clear on what is a head of our past-Christian society and culture.

 Luke 17:28-30
 “It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building.  But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.
 “It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed.
We should in fact thank VG for publishing this video. So even the ostriches among us will have to pull their head up from the sand and see.

This is Norway in 2011. The nations is being transformed into the modern day Sodom. Like Jesus destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, the returning Messiah will also destroy Norway.

The Norwegians teach their kinds in school that it is permitted and noble to be a fornicator, or commit  adultery, even become a pervert and live in sodomy.  The Government of Norway is also one of the most committed suppliers of Islamic terrorists who have launched Jihad against the state of Israel.

The holy spirit brings convictions about sins. Also about the righteousness of Jesus, and of judgment that will strike the Earth. Please accept the Message of the Messiah. Let his blood cleanse you from the guilt and stains of sins. All kinds of perversions is now polluting the Norwergian society and culture.
Written by Ivar