When Bro.Kato Mivule shinned like a gem in the trash
From 2005 to about 2012, the world praised God for having raised a young born again saint from Uganda(Africa) to expose and shake the evil foundations of Christendom. Without fear or favour, Bro.Kato Mivule started the www.yesumulungi.com website where he exposed apostasy in terms of the American prosperity gospel, tithing heresy, Phariseeism in the church, mind control , false submissions, in addition to a plethora of other issues on sound doctrine. Bro.Kato Mivule shinned like a gem in the trash, he confronted Pastors and ministers in Uganda, Africa and the USA about the need to keep to sound doctrine. Bro.Kato Mivule’s website became a hot cake all over the world for exposing deception, false doctrine and apostasy. Before starting a website Bro.Kato Mivule blogged on the this blog http://www.geocities.ws/kmivule7/index.htm When ever I read his articles I was amazed by how God uses simple people to confront demonic strongholds. I’m still amazed by how God used a young African man to confront mountains of apostasy. I believe that God used this young man to feed us on meat in due season. I advise you to save his good articles before he deletes them. Bro. Kato Mivule is completing his doctor of computer science degree this week from Bowie University. Do not be surprised when the devil uses him one of these days to start a website to promote the kingdom of Lucifer. Dear saints let us all be on watch because the devil like a roaring lion is struggling tooth and nail to devour us.
Articles from Bro.Kato Mivule’s old site that spread like a wild fire
Kato Mivule being referred to as a well-known black Christian
Kato Mivule’s fall : When Lucifer ‘s devils entered the watchman’s heart
As I write now, the Kato Mivule of 2005-2009 is very different from the PhD Bro. Kato Mivule of 2014. In fact if the two were to meet each other there would be a bloody fight. Kato now believes in doctrines of devils. He has removed most the articles from www.yesumulungi.com he does not believe in hell, he does not believe in inerrancy of scripture and does not believe that Homosexuality is a sin. Think I’m kidding !! let us look at some of his outrageous face book posts.
The Times They Are A-Changin': World Vision to Hire Gay Couples... It's time to move on, good to see Evangelical Christian Organizations embracing change...
- Kato Mivule "...People can say, 'Scripture is very clear on this issue,' and my answer is, 'Well ask all the theologians and denominations that disagree with that statement.' The church is divided on this issue. And we are not the local church. We are an operational organization uniting Christians around a common mission to serve the poor in the name of Christ."..." CT
- Kato Mivule Yes, Susan Wilkinson, this is a real game changer, and he does speak for many in the Evangelical circles who are still afraid to come out and show their support for the Gay Community; soon, many will follow. I can tell you, am sending in my donation too! Hey, Owoluganda Amone David, truth is about the unconditional Love of God and loving others with the same benevolent love.
- Rex Arthur True they will follow because Gay Love is just like any love ..it is love that is why people are accepting that reality ..so well done World Vision ..let others follow suit it is about tim,e
- Kato Mivule Pastor Michael David Kyazze, you cannot claim the term "science" unless you carry out the rigor associated with that term. There is NO study that was carried out by Ugandan scientists, observable over a period of time. How many Ugandan gays did these scientists speak to or interview? NONE! Where are the empirical results from Ugandan scientists and what methodology did they follow? NONE!
- Kato Mivule Pastor Michael David Kyazze,this has been the problem with Uganda's Anti-gay movement, false accusations against the Gay community by grouping them into the same basket as criminals, we have had this discussion before: otherwise, by that logic, you should jail for life ALL heterosexuals in Uganda since 90 percent of all pedophilia cases in Uganda are a result of men defiling young girls (African Culture, men marrying underage girls?) according to Ugandan police records.
- Kato Mivule Kayongo Jeff David,be careful with such unlogical religious sentiments; the end result is not only bigotry but violence against people you think are different from you, something Jesus Christ would NEVER do. We already discussed the African Culture thing before. It seems you are just new to this debate; for starters, Mr.Kayongo, what is "African Culture"?, What constitutes "African Morals?"
- Paul Nicholas Kazibwe Bwana Kato Mivule, if I refer you to your comment at the top of this page....."wat would Jesus do?" True he would not advocate for harm to gays, neither Wud I, but I know he Wud say " go and sin no more." For one who claims to be a bible believing Christian, in your advocacy for their right to exist, you have totally missed it when you can't see that that lifestyle directly contradicts God's
Word. I derive this from the fact you struggle to understand the comparison btn gays and criminals...... Before God it is all sin. Now you can qualify sin if you want, but Jesus, that God- man that died for the sins of the world does not back you up.
- Kato Mivule Paul Nicholas Kazibwe, we already covered the Theological positions on this subject, apart from a few verses from the old testament and Paul, Jesus Christ himself said nothing about Gays and not a single word; but he did a lot about adultery and divorce, something very common among evangelicals... Theologically, there is no foundation for you. You can re-start the theological debate if you want...proceed.
- Paul Nicholas Kazibwe And in the beginning God created them male and female means nothing to you, and for the purposes it was so. means nothing to you? Jesus didn't need to address every single sin, it was all covered in the Torah, he mentioned nothing about beastiality, etc. the fact you're minimising the word of God whether old or New Testament tells where you stand. You departed speaking for God my friend, and as Paul says in Romans," b'se although they knew God, they did not glorify him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts and their foolish hearts were darkened."..... Oh well, but then that means nothing to you, it was only Paul.
- Kato Mivule Actually Paul Nicholas Kazibwe, I believe that the Creator who is not governed by time, loves everyone Gay, straight, black, yellow, white, Greek, Jew, gentiles, etc...and desires that you Love your neighbor just as you love your self. If you loved your Gay neighbor, you would not advocate that they be hanged, killed, or jailed for life like many Ugandan Christians are advocating now...
- Kato Mivule ...and besides, back to the Ugandan Scientists, reports are that the document President Museveni received was doctored and actually totally separate from what the Scientist co-authored. Two reports are now surfacing, one by Museveni Scientists here http://goo.gl/pY5D5l and one by Ugandan scientists here http://goo.gl/VDrzDK
- Kato Mivule The unofficial "official" report by Ugandan scientists states clearly that: (1) Homosexuality is not a disease, (2) Homosexuality is not an abnormality, (3) In every society, there is a small number of people with homosexual tendencies... http://goo.gl/VDrzDK
- Kato Mivule Godfrey Mwesigye, Problems with your logic but I will point out a few. Why don't you reside inside the Garden of Eden, God "created" it for Adam and Eve? Secondly, how many times do you have sex with your wife and how many babies did you make? Should God "Doom" you too since you fail to make babies in each of your sexual encounters? The sex for procreation argument fails miserably. Besides, that is YOUR GOD, why impose him on folks who don't believe in him?
- Godfrey Mwesigye Dr. Jesus, have mercy upon your people, please come with your nurses( angels) and proper treatment (the Holy Spirit) to transform all those that do not know how to their body parts in the way they are supposed to be used. The thing is, we do not want that type of belief ( Homosexuality and Lesbianism) , if it is a belief, it is a cult, please fight against it and pray for people practicing it to get saved, if they give people money to do that, let them be doomed with their sinful money. I will stand and always preach against it, if i were president Museveni,i would have signed the Law even without any consultation or wasting time debating about it.
- Kato Mivule Why is your Dr.Jesus so obsessed with how people use their sexual organs for sex Mr Godfrey Mwesigye? So, educate me, how did Jesus instruct his followers to have sex? Which sexual preferences and or sex positions did Jesus recommend? Are you guys realizing how Uganda is being Taliban-nized , from anti-gay measures to now Mini skirts ban?
- Kato Mivule Therefore, God must have a blueprint on how to have sex and his sexual preferences and positions, since you are God's Temple and he dictates how you use your sexual organs, right? Show me that "how to biblically have sex" blueprint Pastor Michael David Kyazze.
- Michael David Kyazze Common sense now my brother , it is man and woman .
" For this reason God gave them up to vile passions . For even women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also men leaving the natural use of the WOMAN, burned in lust for one another.men committing what is SHAMEFUL and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. Rom 1:27 . Yes I guess the blue print of sex was provided.
- Kato Mivule Yes, Rachel Nabudde, the Bible seems to sanction sex only for making babies but largely, the bible is ambiguous about the subject, with Paul who tells Christians that they should not forsake "getting together", maybe sex for recreational and not just procreation purposes. However, Pastor Michael David Kyazze and others could educate me how many times they had sex with their wives to make babies?
- Kato Mivule Pastor Michael David Kyazze, define NATURE and NATURAL...proceed. Again ambiguity, what sex preferences do men do with women? What about masturbation, oral sex, and men who engage with women in anal sex? What instructions did Paul leave on how to have sex between a man and a woman?
- Jayleen Hazel Very educative debate on homosexuality. All I can say is Uganda has decided that we will not accommodate persons who "get together" ( Katos interpretation of recreational sex) with the same sex and if they so wish to do such abominable acts, they should go do it else where.
- Rachel Nabudde What you are doing here is what Jesus did when faced with a court case of a woman brought to him “caught in the act”. He asked “whoever hasn’t sinned before cast the first stone”. After that he wrote on the ground. It is believed that these men looked through the mirror of Jesus’ righteousness and saw their own sins. Some of them saw themselves with the very woman they were about to stone. Each one of them thought that everyone else had seen their sins in Jesus’s writing on the ground. In fear of being stoned with the woman, the men who had come with pebbles ready to pelt the harlot, dropped their pebbles by their feet and walked away one by one. You can then go on to interpret their departure either to mean that the woman’s profession was ok, or they was nothing to report, or their shortcoming were worse in comparison or Jesus was on the woman’s side etc. etc. What you will then conclude is that everyone can find a verse that supports their lifestyle. Then you may wish to explore the degrees of tolerance and freedom from society to society; geographical, political and religious settings.
- Paul Nicholas Kazibwe Pastor Michael David Kyazze, pse, leave Kato Mivule alone. However much you hv taught, you will not succeed in enlightening one whose mind has been darkened by God himself. Of someone starts asking you where Jesus gave the manual for us to use our sexuality, he's far gone. Kato has long departed from the faith, his heart is saturated with wantoness (if I want it, I can have it my way). Is that a judgement on my part, no, it's am honest assessment of how a brother who once sung in the choir has departed from the truth. Kato, God can still help you if you depart from advocating for wickedness.
- Kato Mivule Hehehehe, Paul Nicholas Kazibwe, I thought God CREATED the BRAIN to THINK with LOGIC. It reminds me of my Auntie, and how she taught us critical thinking. She would ask, "olowoza enkuba ene tonya" (do you think it will rain today?), and my naive answer, "silowoza" (I am not thinking). And she would go like, "obwongo Katonda yakuwa bwaki, gwe buli kasela tolowoza?" (Why did God give you a brain, why is it that every time you are not thinking?) hehehehe...
- Paul Nicholas Kazibwe In this case, Uganda has sed no to a vice that is sponsored by the west and forced on others. If you have been to sex. Sch boarding schools u will know wat happens to those new s1's who are forced into these acts. Many if them are scared for life, them we also get to hear that all of them are born that way.....
- Kato Mivule In this world, Mwami Paul Nicholas Kazibwe, you will have to embrace tolerance and acceptance, both Biblical principles, to survive and thrive. As a matter of fact, Christianity thrives best when tolerant. Image folks who were intolerant to Christians 2000 years ago, Emperor Nero, among others, detested you and saw you fit for the Lions Den. Love your neighbor as your self, Good Samaritan?
- Paul Nicholas Kazibwe Pliz quit preaching and ask the gvt to ignore the cries of all those young boys who are forced into this vice, and all those exploited for money like the orphans and depraved. I have many gay friends as long as they don't force children into these shameful acts or recruit them for money. Tolerance has a limit you will agree, how long will you tolerate a peadophile to keep coming to play with your children?
- Paul Nicholas Kazibwe Again, my friend Kato Mivule you missed the point or limit of toleration. Our relationship solely depends on them not endangering those around me. I think the govt is generalising it b'se the rot is widespread in Uganda. Am sure you know abt, pastors, catholic fathers, seniors in secondary schools, orphanage owners, teachers, etc abusing children manipulating young adults into this behaviour for gain. All of these have yo stopped.
- Godfrey Mwesigye Mr. Kato Mivule, i know one thing, sex should be enjoyed with man and woman at the right time that God recommends, in the right place and using recommendable organs. You remember what Pastor Mike Kyazze said, our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit so we should not defile them, this is biblical.
- Paul Nicholas Kazibwe Btw, our understanding of tolerance might be slightly different, no where in the bible are we asked as Christians to tolerate sin. You will find Paul wasn't very kind to such habitual, or intentional sins. But of course your argument is that lifestyle is natural so it's not a sin..... Oh well, i believe the bible, and you have a problem with it.
- Kizito Michael George Dear Kato Mivule , I agree with you that Christians should support a law that advocates for the incarceration of gays just like we can not advocate for the imprisonment of masturbators and fornicators . But I do not agree with your view that, ‘’So, educate me, how did Jesus instruct his followers to have sex? Which sexual preferences and or sex positions did Jesus recommend? Show me "how to biblically have sex". You talk of logic and reasoning …but really… do you need God to tell you that you should not have sex in the nose and ear? Doesn’t your God given reason tell you that? Doesn’t reason tell you that the anus is not meant for sex. Do we need God to tell us when to go to the toilet? Jesus tells us to love our neighbor as our self? Now…When you have anal sex with you neighbor and you rapture his anus…Is that love?? Please, please, the bible does not support homosexuality although it does not negate loving gays.
- Kato Mivule Paul Nicholas Kazibwe, how do gays endanger you when they engage in consensual sex between themselves (i.e. two CONSENTING ADULTS)? How does that affect you? It seems to me you only tolerate Gays if they are willing to get moralized by you. You have no grounds to pass your CHRISTIAN laws to persecute gays...keep your CHRISTIAN LAWS in your CHURCH.
- Kato Mivule Kizito Michael George, and Godfrey Mwesigye, the subject of sexuality is more complex than what the Bible teaches, very complex indeed to be judged by two dimensional analysis of right and wrong. I am speaking of ADULT CONSENSUAL SEX. All other unwarranted sex is considered RAPE or PEDOPHILIA and the law deals with that. The bible gives NO explicit instructions on how a MAN should SEX his Wife!
- Dixon Timothy Ka Kato Mivule, Kizito Michael George, Just absurd reasoning. That kind of argument has been raised by Bible-bashers for ages. They claim that what the Bible never mentioned is acceptable. It is simply absurd. If we used such arguments then there would never be any law regulating modern phenomena such as the internet or ICTs because the Bible never mentions anything about these issues. Kato Mivule, do really see where your logic is taking you? There are so many issues that the Bible does not mention but they are morally repugnant and socially unjust. So we cannot just ignore or leave them in a legal-limbo. The Bible provdes basic principles of morality that can be applied as times and social conditions change such that the integrity of creation is preserved. There are certain things that you cannot make to look good however much you try to change the language. "Sex" as such has no problem but "sexual perversion" has a problem and we need to guard against such. The Anti-Homosexuality Act is against "sexual perversion" which some people want us to forcefully accept that it is normal. The BILL IS NOT AGAINST SEX AS SUCH BUT SEXUAL PERVERSION.
- Kato Mivule Dixon Timothy Ka, as long as you use the Bible and Your GOD to impose morality on others, you don't have any solid foundation for your legislative arguments; for one simple REASON, billions of people DON'T believe in your GOD! I might believe in Jjaja Muwanga and his own set of morality rules, and I cannot force you to abide by Jjaja Muwanga's moral criteria.
- Dixon Timothy Ka Kato Mivule, I thought we had settled this question earlier on. The issue is not about GOD or JJAJJA MUWANGA. The issues is the protection of the integrity of nature and creation. Whether we believe and pray to a tree or to a certain God, if we all became homosexuals, the human race would get start to disappear (and probabaly begin to get extinct) in just two generations. Does your Jjajja Muwanga also want that to happen?
- Rex Arthur " Dixon that is why not everyone is a homosexual ...human nature is diverse..creation does not need protection it does it own its own ..creation gives birth to heterosexuals and homosexuals .. that is beautiful creative diversity ..even teh story of Esau and JaCOB THE TWO TWINS SHOWS YOU natural DIVERSITY /.. one was hairy the other was not ..one was red haired the other was not..all from one womb and one act of sex ..HOMOSEXUALS AND HETEROSEXUALS ARE TWINS OF NATURAL DIVERSITY
Very interesting: US sends 150 Special Forces to hunt for Kony..
Good profile, he deserves the visibility: "...Bishop Senyonjo doesn’t organize his Sunday evening prayers for homosexuals only. But his sermons attract many gays who are familiar with his sympathetic views in a country where other Christian preachers have led Uganda’s anti-gay crusade..."
- Kato Mivule "...The studies that were done on identical twins in Sweden showed that 34% - 39% were homosexual on account of nature and 66% were homosexual on account of nurture. Therefore, even in those studies, nurture was more significant than nature..." President Museveni http://goo.gl/lLhUo1
- Kato Mivule President Museveni and Oral Sex: "...Since Western societies do not appreciate politeness, let me take this opportunity to warn our people publicly about the wrong practices indulged in and promoted by some of the outsiders...One of them is “oral sex”. Our youth should reject this because God designed the human being most appropriately for pleasurable, sustainable and healthy sex.
- Kato Mivule Notice the Christian piousness used..."On the issue of losing aid by signing the bill, President Museveni, quoting the story of Esau in the bible said that Uganda will not give up their rights because of food like Esau did. He then took the chance to remind the gathering that Uganda does not need aid. "Uganda is very rich, we do not need the aid," He said..." President Museveni. http://goo.gl/YpjPfd
- Kato Mivule Theologically, Rex Arthur, the preaching of the Gospel as we know it has ended. For those Ugandan Evangelicals who are in jubilation, there is NO way you can Preach your Gospel and claim that Jesus Christ has sent you, no way, because Jesus Christ NEVER advocated for the Jailing any "Sinner", Never. What Ugandan Preachers are preaching now, is THE LAW and NOT GRACE.
- Kato Mivule Yes, Rex Arthur, the very fact that they use civil legislation to achieve spiritual piousness cements these folks as our modern day Pharisees, theologically. This is what Pharisees did in their day - they challenged Jesus to stoning the woman to death because it was their "law" to do so to "adulterers".
- Rex Arthur Jesus response was that he who has no sin let him cast teh first stone ..these Churches that are celebrating are the same ones who do not help the poor , steal via offerings ..in fact the reason why they dd not stone the lady was because they had accusers out there
- Rex Arthur Notice where the bill was signed in lavishness no poor Ugandan in sight ..just reminds me of teh commandments made far away in the mountain only to be broken for years on end when Moses returned from the mountain ..up till today nobody has ever kept those commandments
- Kato Mivule This is reason why NONE of those Preachers who supported and PUSHED for this bill have any spiritual standing, and simple, if they want to PREACH Jesus, let them go and Legislate their Gospel. They have shown that they are powerless, and a useless group, whose so-called power of the Gospel is through President Museveni's hand.
- Kato Mivule Pastor Michael David Kyazze, your power to PREACH the Gospel lies in the hand of President Museveni and all dictators alike.You cannot change anyone, you have failed miserably, even with legislation, you have failed. The only thing you can preach is Rome...and forcing people to follow your Jesus via the sword, nothing else...
- Paul Nicholas Kazibwe Bwana Kato Mivule, you are starting to sound bitter and angry. if this whole thing is getting too much for you to handle, just leave it, you win some, you lose some, such is life. Yo arguing the church has failed to preach the gospel, yet when people understand the gospel and follow wat the bible says, you say they shudnt do that but follow their natural ways. I thought according to scripture, we are to overcome our "fleshy" desires in living righteous lives. You cant have it both ways in trying to live a godly life yet submitting to human "fleshy" desires.... dont you agree?
- Kato Mivule Paul Nicholas Kazibwe, bitter and angry???? Who is bitter, me or you guys and your Gospel of Hate that you preach? If you preach the gospel of Jesus why do you then legislate that people go to jail FOR LIFE for refusing to follow your Jesus ( actually Old Testament commands) ? Who are you to Legislate that I must FOLLOW your Jesus or spend my life in Jail??????????????????
- Paul Nicholas Kazibwe Again, not for the first time , you're misconstruing this bill, and trying so hard to make it say wat it's not saying at all, but for self pleasure. This bill is NOT TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE IN GOD. Where did you even get that from? This is laughable.
- Kato Mivule Are you suggesting that we cannot READ or are too stupid to follow the nuances in this debate? This Bill was authored by US Christian Evangelicals (Scott Lively) and pushed by people like Pastor Michael David Kyazze, Ssempa and Male, who are you fooling Ssebo?
- Kato Mivule The Jesus I know loves everyone that He died and gave his life for ALL, the Jesus they Preach HATES Gays so much that he actually passes legislation to send homosexuals to Jail for Life! The Jesus they preach STONES ADULTERERS to DEATH, or SENDS them to Prison for Life! They certainly Preach ANOTHER Jesus!
- Paul Nicholas Kazibwe am not being sarcastic....but dude, i think you need help. Michael David Kyazze, Male and Pst Sempa have too much power to influence the MPs and Gvt yet cannot get a simple case in court overturned? I think they are willing scapegoats if you make themas such, but you're giving them credit at the same time where no one has credited them for fighting this vice. If they're that powerful as you say, am happy.
- Sis George Kato, Hope it is ok to say something, if you remember when Jesus came upon the Pharisees stoning the woman caught in adultery, Jesus said to her "Go and sin no more," This is a different situation, Mary Magdalane loved Him so much for loving and forgiving her, she stopped her adulterous ways, in fact she loved Jesus more then any of the others that followed Him she poured expensive oil all over him, wiping her tears from his feet with her hair. In this case by His love she stopped her sinful life. God loves also much, and he is very patient, but this is not so that people live the way they choose to. It is because He wants His love to turn to him none to perish but all come to the knowledge of God. I believe that judgment is too harsh, but because of leniency in US we have child pedophiles who has lust for children, they molest them, and human sex slave trade where they are selling young girls and children for sex. The have not drawn a line so all these perversions are rampant in US. Love cannot rein where rebelliousness and idolatry reign. It is a battle of light and darkness. One last thing, when God made the world He made not only male and female to replenish the world but every male and female of every kind of animal and bird, there was no same sex pairs chosen to replenish the earth. God does not make junk, He does not make things out of His perfectness to be imperfect or out of His order, man does, just like you see everything man does is ruin things. Look at the whole eco system pollution, and everything else, man destroys God creates, everything he created was perfect, if He thought created man in same sex He would have done in it man and animals. BUT HE DIDN'T. He is a master painter, creator and HE IS LOVE.
- Paul Nicholas Kazibwe Sis George, unfortunately Kato Mivule doesnt speak the language you're speaking.He celebrates man in his fallen state and encourages man to continue living as he pleases arguing that after all thats how he was born. From all his posts, one thing has been consistent and its not the recognition that man is born a fallen being in need to change by the help of a saviour.
- Sis George I am so surprised as I knew him as a man who loved God for many years. There is a lot of religion too much so that we can forget that God loves the sinner just hates sin. There are universal laws as well and this goes against that too, and I have led to the Lord and baptized former homosexuals who take a lot of love but they will change. in Fact a very good friend who was a homosexual is now married and has children, so if we go the way of man instead of God we will be lost w them.
- Bbaale Denis Thanks Bwana Kazibwe and Sis George for the clear analysis of this issue of Homosexuality; However Kato and Rex just need our prayers. Homosexuals need to repent and turn away from the vice. They do not need to feel comfortable that what they are doing is proper in the sight of God. Rex has come out clearly that he is gay; Its unfortunate that this young man was a serious defender of the gospel of christ, and now he is promoting homosexuality! We need to tackle this gay issue from God's own perspective as christians and not as scientists. Romans chapter 1 gives a clear view of the whole matter.
- Kato Mivule Bbaale Denis, I don't need your condescension prayers, you can use those prayers and lay hands on your self, perhaps not to be overcome by the euphoria of HATE against gays sweeping Uganda. Secondly, on a serious matter, if you don't need science and want God's dependence in this matter, then why depend on legislative measures to spiritually control gays?
- Bbaale Denis Get me out of those who are depending on the so called legislative measures plus the haters of gays; Gays should know that what they are doing is not right with God and they need to repent. God created male and female and not male and male nor female with female. I've never seen a gay couple produce children biologically!
- Bbaale Denis God's command was very clear to Adam and Eve i.e Man and woman; to go and multiply and fill the earth. A gay marriage cannot multiply in any way! Kato as Christians we need to tell gay people that what they are doing has never been God's plan for mankind; however the door for repentance is still open for them to turn away from their evil practice and live a straight life as God intended.
- Kato Mivule Bbaale Denis, you should read these posts, I keep repeating my self over again. You cannot judge a people based on your god; I cannot judge you based on the moral codes of Jjaja Muwanga, if Jjaja Muwanga is my god. Secondly, theologically you HAVE NO substantive argument against gays, None. You can only quote Romans and that is it, none, none, nothing else!
- Kato Mivule Secondly Bbaale Denis, for some protocal, next time, if you want to "pray for some one", use the phrase, "I am standing with you in faith" or "I am standing with you in prayer". Make yourself part of their situation rather than the holy roller condescending remarks of "I am praying for you", as if you are more holy than anyone else - some mpisa.
- Kato Mivule On another SERIOUS point, Bbaale Denis, you claim that "...Rex has come out clearly that he is gay; Its unfortunate that this young man was a serious defender of the gospel of christ...". Rex Arthur, is a very strong and courageous young man to stand up against all that homophobic hate in Uganda. He came to accept his sexuality and it has nothing to do with him being loved by God. The only folks, he has to worry about is the Christian homophobic euphoria in Uganda.
- Francis Ntege MY CONFIDANT , IN THE TRUE SENSE OF THE WORD, I HAVE LOST GUTS, SURELY MY HEART IS BROKEN AND I KNOW NOT......THE ANTI - GAY WAR IS ON , THIS IS JUST A BEGINNING , JUST CONTEND THE WAVE THAT YOU LOST THE LAST BATTLE. SURELY YOU MADE A LONG DEBATE IN DEFENSE OF THE INDOCTRINATION YOU WERE FED. NEXT IS A CHALLENGE TO MAKE THE LAW MEANINGFUL, LET US MAKE A CORPORATE FIGHT TO WEED OUT THE VICE FROM YOUNG GENERATION..........I CALL UPON ALL AFRICANS TO JOIN IN THE FIGHT, AMAZINGLY SOMEONE ASKED ME TODAY MORNING HOURS WHY THE OPPOSITION AND THE BASIRAMU WERE SOMEHOW SILENT....DEFINITELY I HAD NO ANSWER.,,,,,,corporate fight, corporate fight I sound it again and again.
- Kato Mivule Hey, why are you issuing Death Threats? Earlier you said "Wenenye otw ojakufa oli munaku nyo nyo!!!" "Translated, "Repent, if not, you will die very poor". Now, you go on to say "R.I.P Kato Mivule". Why Death Threats? You have FAILED to put up a substantive argument and you are resorting to issuing DEATH THREATS? Someone needs to checkout this guy, seriously.
- Paul Nicholas Kazibwe The Katos of this world want Christianity without the bible which is the word of God. Then they portray a God who is all smiles and love without balancing his love with his anger. Luke 12:5, But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him....... Ooops and that's Jesus saying!! So mr Kato, how far are you willing to bite the dust is twisting scripture for pleasure?
- Kato Mivule Your picture of an angry, insecure, fearful, timid, mad, and wrathful god, who always needs to be appeased (balancing love and anger), is exactly how you will seek to treat people who don't meet that criteria. I see God as ALL LOVING, with UNCONDITIONAL LOVE so great, covering multitude of sins (imperfections). You see a god of HELL, I see THE GOD of LOVE.
- Julius C. Sseremba Kato Mivule made a cow god in his image. Paul Nicholas Kazibwe, here is your God:
Exodus 34:6-7 New King James Version (NKJV)
6 And the LORD passed before him and proclaimed, “The LORD,the LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abounding in goodness and truth, 7 keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children and the children’s children to the third and the fourth generation.”
- Paul Nicholas Kazibwe Julius C. Sseremba, no no no no.... Those verses don't exist in Kato's bible, Carlton Pearson told him to cut them out. Kika.
"the Old Testament is not allowed" Julius... And the New Testament doesn't mean what it says... So nothing means anything..... Lol
- Kato Mivule Yes, I have problems with a god who KILLS babies (some of this stuff is sick) "...Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes...They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children..." (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)
- Kato Mivule This is sickening, I mean, what kind of god is that who advocates that wives be raped by attacking hordes and helpless babies who have committed no sin to be shown no mercy but killed - dashed before their parents eyes? (this is sick). Do you guys ever question why you believe what you believe?
- Kato Mivule No wonder, this is exactly how you want Gays and those you consider sinful to be treated, just like the god you believe in treats folks - rapes their wives and dashes babies to death right before their parents, then kills the parents by the sword - sick, sick stuff. Don't you ever question why Jesus preached as an anti-thesis to that sick god? (BTW - the US Govt is NOT GOD).
- Julius C. Sseremba Just like you the U.S Gov't by playing God through social imperialism is drunk on fisting & girbiling. Since the repeal of DADT violence (mostly homosexual) is up 33% percent in the U.S Army; Hitler's takeover involved the burning of the ISH the culmination of a fight between butches and the men-sisters; the men of sodom were willing to murder Lot on account of denying them a moment of anal "bliss"... No no no homophiles are the number one menace to social order & true peace through their violence as demonstrated down the ages!!
- Julius C. Sseremba On the contrary, God gave Nations (in this case 400 years) time to repent:
After four generations your descendants will return here to this land, for the sins of the Amorites do not yet warrant their destruction."
The judgment of God is preceded by long-suffering. The violence of homosexuality is preceded and followed by self-indulgence and yet more violence!!!
- Kato Mivule Scott Lively stuff and the sick, sick, sick, god KILLING BABIES: "...So go! Attack the Amalekites; put everything that belongs to them under the ban. Spare no one. Kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and donkeys...Bring me Agag the Amalekite king,” Samuel said...Then Samuel cut Agag to pieces in the Lord’s presence at Gilgal.." 1 Samuel 15 (CEB)
- Julius C. Sseremba Yeah and go on girbiling, rapturing rectums, fisting...#yourbrandofcommonsense picking on Scott for nothing. He is a 1000 times more of a man than you! Not with the scum, persecution and torment your ilk have dragged him through over nothing. Btw ekyoyo ekikwogerelako nkikuba mulinya lya Yesu!
- Kato Mivule One should ask, what had these babies done? What sin did they commit to receive such penalty? What did this prisoner of war(Agag) do to deserve being literally slaughtered into pieces "before god", with a machete, this is sick stuff. Your belief system molds how you treat other people. No wonder the "Kill-the-Gays" Bill.
- Julius C. Sseremba Amen to divine provision! Deut. 23:18
Do not bring a female prostitute's wages or a male prostitute's earnings into the house of the LORD your God to fulfill any vow, because both are detestable to the LORD your God."
The Lord detests dirty money so do we dirty "aid"!
- Kato Mivule Again, sick stuff. You see, the most common phrase Ugandan Christians love to use, "to hell...", why, because their view of God is one of HELL, therefore anyone who lives differently from that world view, deserves HELL because that is how they view God, as someone who sends billions of people into eternal torture chambers.
- Kato Mivule The story of Tamar is sick, sick, sick material; a god who loves to KILL: "...Judah married his oldest son Er to a woman named Tamar. 7 But the Lord considered Judah’s oldest son Er immoral, and the Lord put him to death. 8 Judah said to Onan, “Go to your brother’s wife, do your duty as her brother-in-law, and provide children for your brother.”..." Genesis 38:6
- Kato Mivule A god who forces a man to sleep with his brother's wife and then kills him for "wasting" his semen - sick! "...Onan knew the children wouldn’t be his so when he slept with his brother’s wife, he wasted his semen on the ground, so he wouldn’t give his brother children. 10 The Lord considered what he did as wrong and put him to death too..." Genesis 38: 9. How do we even read such stories in Sunday school?
- Julius C. Sseremba From a purely ontological POV you are gravely mistaken to pass judgment on God since by doing so you are presuming a level of knowledge supra to omniscence. That insolence can only be found in the fisting/girbiling community which rejects the knowledfe of God and gets smitten with judgment!
- Kato Mivule This is sick, sick, real psychosis; Imagine this Christian is issuing death threats, mbu God himself will strike you with a disease..." Sick, sick mentality. Imagine such people passing laws, thinking they are serving God. No wonder you pastors advocated the "Kill-the-gays" bill. Sick.
- Kato Mivule Jesus always rebuked such dangerous theological notions: "...53 But the people of the village did not welcome Jesus because he was on his way to Jerusalem. 54 When James and John saw this, they said to Jesus, “Lord, should we call down fire from heaven to burn them up?” 55 But Jesus turned and rebuked them..." Luke 9:53-55
- Kato Mivule LOVE WINS: "...31 The second is this, You will love your neighbor as yourself. No other commandment is greater than these.” 32 The legal expert said to him, “Well said, Teacher... and to love one’s neighbor as oneself is much more important than all kinds of entirely burned offerings and sacrifices.”..." Mark 12
- Kato Mivule You see, it is all about projection. Your perception of love is what you project. If your love is all about HELL, then what you wish is to see your neighbor burning and tortured in HELL. However, if your view is, GOD IS LOVE, then you see humanity through those lenses of God's Love.
About Kato Mivule
Updated January 15, 2009
I am a Sinner Saved by Grace in Christ Jesus…Born and raised in Entebbe Uganda.
Raised in a Catholic Family but never knew The Lord Jesus Christ though I attended ‘Mass’ almost every Sunday.
I heard about Jesus Christ, The Son of God, The Cross, Sins, Salvation, Hell, and Wrath of God, Forgives of Sins, The Blood of Jesus and Grace of God, first through a Baptist Missionary from the USA who came to train our local ‘High School’ Basket Ball Team in Entebbe, Uganda… He gave us Bibles and warned us about HIV/AIDS…and the need for abstinence (back then ‘abstinence’ was not a politically loaded term).
I was both ‘intrigued’ and disturbed by his message but never surrendered my Life to Jesus Christ… However, after some days, The Lord dealt with the stubbornness of my heart and I received Jesus Christ as Personal Savior at a ‘Healing Evangelistic Meeting’ in Entebbe conducted by an African Preacher.
I began preaching there and then at age 16, telling others about Jesus Christ and what I had learnt about Salvation in Christ Jesus. I joined a local ‘Pentecostal’ Church in Entebbe and joined the evangelistic team and we traveled and preached from Village to Village in Uganda, telling others about Jesus Christ.
After some time I worked as a Youth Pastor and Worship Team Leader and for 10 years, was involved in Youth Outreach Evangelistic Missions, in which we reached out to different Towns, Villages, ‘High Schools’, and Colleges with the Gospel of Jesus Christ in Uganda, Kenya, and Rwanda.
After some time I moved to the USA and joined a State University and studied Computer Science. During my studies at the State University, I was involved in working with a number of Church Mission Teams from the USA to Uganda and did take a number of Mission trips to Uganda on Evangelistic Outreaches.
After I graduated from the State University, I returned to Uganda and ‘volunteered’ by offering I.T/Computer Training to locals, which I did for two years in Kampala, Uganda.
At the same time I have been involved in the ‘Apologetics’ and ‘Discernment’ ministry in Uganda, calling on the Evangelical Church and Church leaders in particular to return to Teaching Sound Bible Doctrine. On my return to Uganda, I was amazed at the ‘Falling Away’ (Apostasy) from Sound Bible Doctrine by the Evangelical Church in Uganda…many Evangelicals in Uganda have been giving heed to mainly the Prosperity Gospel from the West and also some form of Political Christianity…
However, the good news is that there is also an increasing number Christians in Uganda and Africa who are ‘waking up’ and holding firm to the Teachings and Sayings of our Lord Jesus Christ, and rightly discerning the False from the True basing on God’s Holy Word.
Currently, I work for a US Based Multi-National Computer Corporation. I am Married to a blessed wife and blessed with kids too...
I do not hold a PhD in ‘Christian Apologetics’, though I attended a Local Bible College in the USA… I do not claim to have "special deeper" knowledge in the Bible for Discernment or Bible Prophecy for that matter. What I do is simple, ‘I read my Bible Everyday’ and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal His Truth to me in His Word. I do crosscheck all that I hear to see if it is in line with God’s Holy Word and base any Discernment on God’s Holy Word, especially in the New Testament.
I believe God's Truth in His Word is fair and simple for ALL to understand and come to the knowledge of His Son Jesus Christ and His Saving Grace. Any so-called Truth that is made too complicated by Man always leads to Man and the seeking of more knowledge from Man and worship of Man rather than God. When Jesus Christ speaks about "loving your neighbor as yourself", He means exactly that and it does not take a "Rocket Scientist" to figure that out...
I am not a protagonist nor do I seek the limelight as the kind of ministry I am involved in makes one very unpopular, especially among Christian Circles embroiled in the latest pop culture craze at the expense of Sound Doctrine. I do not hail from nobility, I rather grew up in abject poverty (There is a saying in Africa that when a poor man calls you poor, then indeed you are really poor) and my parents sacrificed all they had so I could go to school.
I am not an angel, nor do I claim to be a perfect person or even count myself as perfected, I have made mistakes like any one on this spiritual journey to the New Jerusalem Above… However, I have learnt to Fix my Eyes on Jesus Christ the Author and Perfector of my Faith…knowing that He who begun a good work in us will accomplish that work. One thing I do, I forget all that is behind me, both the successes and failures, and lay hold on the Prize, which is Christ Jesus…
(7) But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ.
(8) Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
(9) And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
(10) That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
(11) If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
(12) Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.
(13) Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
(14) I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
I don’t have any “followers” nor do I seek to create "followers", I simply encourage everyone to follow Jesus Christ and keep His Teachings and Fix their eyes on Him alone and not Man. God Bless You all and someday we shall all meet and rejoice before Jesus Christ but before then, we have some work to do on earth – serving Jesus Christ…