Tuesday 14 April 2020

Biblical Racism: When White Bible Translators Challenged God for calling his church Black : The book of Song of Songs was included among the books of the bible because it pictures the Love between Jesus Christ and his Church


If God is a White Racist, then Jesus — who was Aramiac and dark ...

My analysis:


The book of Song of Songs was included in the bible because it pictures the love between Jesus and his bride the church. Jesus calls his church black. The colour black is a picture of simplicity, poverty, humility, rejection and oppression. Jesus came from a simple, humble and poor family just like many black people. He was rejected, despised and oppressed just like many black people.  The colour black depicts how the church of Jesus is despised just like the Lord Jesus Christ was despised. It does not mean that only black people form the church. However, some racist bible translators hate calling the church black. They instead call the church dark. The term dark can mean dark brown, dark pink, dark green, dark yellow. This is a racist trick. 


How Jesus Became Widely Accepted as Being White | Unpack That ...

Song of Solomon 1:5-6 King James Version (KJV)

I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

Historical Jesus

 Photo Courtesy of Hacking Christianity

Song of Solomon 1:5-6 Catholic Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)

Do not consider me that I am brown, because the sun hath altered my colour: the sons of my mother have fought against me, they have made me the keeper in the vineyards: my vineyard I have not kept.
shew me, O thou whom my soul loveth, where thou feedest, where thou liest in the midday, lest I begin to wander after the flocks of thy companions.

Jesus was a Jew, so he would have had dark hair and dark skin. But ...

Song of Solomon 1:5-6 International Children’s Bible (ICB)

I’m dark but lovely,
    women of Jerusalem.
    I’m dark like the tents of Kedar,
    like the curtains of Solomon.
Don’t look at how dark I am,
    at how dark the sun has made me.
My brothers were angry with me.
    They made me tend the vineyards.
    So I haven’t tended my own vineyard!

Song of Songs 1:5-6 New International Version (NIV)

Dark Skin Jesus on Twitter: "… "

Dark am I, yet lovely,
    daughters of Jerusalem,
dark like the tents of Kedar,
    like the tent curtains of Solomon.[a]
Do not stare at me because I am dark,
    because I am darkened by the sun.
My mother’s sons were angry with me
What did Jesus look like? Coming from the middle east. | Jesus ...

Song of Solomon 1:5-6 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

[a]I am black but lovely,
O daughters of Jerusalem,
Like the tents of Kedar,
Like the curtains of Solomon.
“Do not stare at me because I am [b]swarthy,
For the sun has burned me.
My mother’s sons were angry with me;
They made me caretaker of the vineyards,
But I have not taken care of my own vineyard.


blackjesus.jpg

Clan "Black Devils" [BD] - Archive - Tanki Online Forum

 

Medical racism in Babylon USA : HIV was not brought to USA by a white French Canadian: It was brought by a Black Haiti who got it from an African Monkey in the Zaire-DRCongo




TUSKEGEE Part II in Africa: HIV Vaccine trials on Ugandan guinea pigs: 250 Ugandan women for vaginal ring anti-HIV study

JUNK Science at its JUNKEST : From a Green African Monkey to an African gorilla: Origins of AIDS virus strains traced to gorillas